Helps you demonstrate your company's ability to deliver goods and services
- Help maintain the minimum credit scores that may be required for some major contracts by staying alerted to changes in your D&B® scores and ratings, as they may be used by others to assess the risk of working with your company.
- Increase your company's visibility with a premium, customizable profile in the D&B Credibility Review™ online business directory. Make it easier for people to find your company through search engines and take control of the information displayed.
Provides cloud-based tools and familiar Office applications with Microsoft Office 365 to help your business stand out from the competition
- Align your security with many world-class industry standards and regulations, including ISO 27001, which can help assure potential clients your data is secure.
- Keep peace of mind with 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 phone support for critical issues.
- Access your Office applications and documents online so you can respond to business needs from virtually anywhere at anytime.
- Communicate with business-class email, including a 25GB mailbox with shared calendars.
- Collaborate effectively with Internet-based tools, including HD video conferencing.
Helps you navigate government and supplier bidding processes
- Learn how government procurement works with white papers and guides that can help you with application and bidding processes.
- Get introduced to online marketplaces where you can identify and pursue available contracts.
- Many supplier contract applications require a D&B D-U-N-S® Number.* Receive an expedited D&B D-U-N-S Number in 5 business days or less. This process could otherwise take up to 30 days.
Gets you started with consultations from a certified Credit Advisor and a Microsoft certified partner to help you set up your products and make the most of the new opportunities open to you**